Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Onkyo TX-SR608 7.2-Channel Home Theater Receiver (Black)

I absolutely enjoy my new Onkyo TX-SR608. This is my first review and I wanted to give my vote for this AV receiver. Pioneer 1020 and Onkyo TX-SR608 was the two receivers I was choosing between.

However, I've heard that the amps in the Pioneers don't compare to the amps in the Onkyos. Though I cannot swear the truth of this, I do believe that the amp in the Onkyo is of a very high calibre. I have already noticed a enormous amount of power increase over my previous

The sound that this receiver puts out is far better than my most recent ones. It also comes with HD audio. I found a big fildelity difference from the compressed Dolby Digital and the Dolby True HD. The track was intended to contain a lot of bass, and the HD includes all of it. Dolby did not compare.

Thus, HD audio is without doubt worth having if you possess a blu-ray player. Just like video quality (some transfers are better than others; aka reference quality), not all sound tracks will have a huge difference, but to me, it's still worth it.

Let´s get back to the Onkyo receiver: I simply adore it. The settings are endless. To everyone of you out there who want to configure your home theater equipment, you will be in love with this outstanding receiver.

More reviews to be found at http://www.audiosystemreviews4you.com

No comments:

Post a Comment